Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boulder Brands Inc (BDBD): BDBD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.