Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 3.5% today and up 22.5% in the last month.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.9% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is up 2.7% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is up 2.5% to $45.24, near the 52-week high of $45.18.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 4.7% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 2.7% to a new 52-week low of $72.72.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.