Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Standard Motor Products (SMP): SMP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.