Energy stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sandridge Energy Inc (SD): SD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Atlas Resource Partners L.P. C (ARP): ARP stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD): PACD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.7%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.