Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Plains All American Pipeline L.P. (PAA): PAA stock is up 0.6% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL): APL stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is down 4.2% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 2.9% today.
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ): CNQ stock is down 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 2.4% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.