Financial stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is up 3.3% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Wellpoint Health Networks Inc (WLP): WLP stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Platinum Underwriters Holdings Ltd (PTP): PTP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Keycorp (KEY): KEY stock is down 3.3% today.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB): FITB stock is down 3.6% today.
- Webster Financial Corp (WBS): WBS stock is down 2.4% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.7% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.5% today.
- City National Corp (CYN): CYN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- PNC Bank (PNC): PNC stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.