Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO): INO stock is down 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is down 4.6% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is down 3.6% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 3.4% today.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is down 4.1% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.