Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Amdocs Limited (DOX): DOX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 0.1% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 3.7% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 3.8% today.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 3.6% today and down 24.4% in the last month.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 3.5% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.