Financial stocks finished down 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 3.0% today.
- Intercontinentalexchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources (GGN): GGN stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is up 0.8% today.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Pro-Assurance Corp (PRA): PRA stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is down 3.7% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is down 3.7% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 3.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN): HBAN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 3.2% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Comerica Inc (CMA): CMA stock is down 3.0% today.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.