Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 14.6% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 11.8% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is up 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 11.6% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 11.4% today and down 20.2% in the last month.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 9.1% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 7.2% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 6.3% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is down 5.9% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 5.6% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 5.6% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 5.3% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 4.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.