Sharknado 2 shot up in popularity on Twitter and was the number one term trending on the social media website. The silly and ridiculous sequel to an already ridiculous film held eight of the top 10 trending spots on the social media website last night. It was also trending on Facebook (FB), reports The Chicago Tribune.
Here are a few Tweets in response to Sharknado 2: The Second One.
- “Things I learned from #Sharknado2 : Crazy white people with swords running around New York City probably isn’t that uncommon.”
- “If it’s one thing I learned from #Sharknado2 ..If the chick from the movie ‘Soul Surfer’ had a chainsaw she wouldn’t have lost her arm.”
- “Morning after, and still so impressed with #Sharknado2. It was everything I hoped it would be, and more.”
- “Man, #sharknado2 gave me some awful nightmares last night…I dreamt I was at a @Mets game!!”
- “So the #Sharknado2 drinking game: do a shot every time @TaraReid looks like she suddenly remembers she’s on a movie set. #Drunknado”