Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 1.3% today and down 28.3% in the last month.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.