Energy stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 1.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 0.9% today and up 28.5% in the last month.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is down 1.1% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.