Services stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 4.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 3.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 1.3% today and up 20.2% in the last month.
- Robert Half International Inc (RHI): RHI stock is up 1.3% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 3.8% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.9% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.