Technology stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 4.4% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 4.2% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.3% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 1.0% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 0.6% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 0.6% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.