Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.