Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 2.7% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.8% today and up 25.5% in the last month.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.0% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.