Financial stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 1.1% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.0% today.
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Fidelity National Information Services (FIS): FIS stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Suntrust Banks (STI): STI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is up 0.7% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Cohn & Steers Inc (CNS): CNS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Seventy Seven Energy Inc. (SSE): SSE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Unumprovident Corp (UNM): UNM stock is down 1.8% today.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.