Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 0.9% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 0.8% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 2.7% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.5% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.5% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.5% today.
- MFA Financial Inc (MFA): MFA stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.