Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is up 1.3% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 1.2% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Media Corp (LMCB): LMCB stock is down 6.3% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 4.0% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 3.6% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is down 3.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 3.4% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is down 3.3% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 3.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.