Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sonus Networks (SONS): SONS stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 1.6% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 3.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 2.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.