Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.7% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.