Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Seventy Seven Energy Inc. (SSE): SSE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Templeton Global (GIM): GIM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 8.0% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 8.0% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 4.2% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 3.7% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.9% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.