Services stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Waste Management (WM): WM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 0.7% today.
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): AKR stock is up 0.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Home Depot (HD): HD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 3.4% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 3.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 2.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 2.7% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 2.6% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 2.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.