Services stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is up 1.2% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 0.8% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 3.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 2.1% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.