Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 1.7% today and up 24.3% in the last month.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 1.7% today.
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 1.3% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 5.3% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 4.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Corporate Office Properties (OFC): OFC stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is down 4.1% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 4.0% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is down 4.0% today.
- SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): SLG stock is down 3.9% today.
- Business Parks (PSB): PSB stock is down 3.9% today.
- Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT): GRT stock is down 3.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kilroy Realty Corp (KRC): KRC stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.