Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 3.9% today and up 30.0% in the last month.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.3% today and up 40.4% in the last month.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.1% today and up 24.6% in the last month.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 3.7% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 3.1% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 2.6% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.