Services stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 4.5% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 3.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 3.5% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.1% today and up 24.5% in the last month.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 3.9% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 1.2% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 0.8% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.