Technology stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is up 5.3% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 2.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.3% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 2.0% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is down 1.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.