Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 5.6% today and up 58.4% in the last month.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 5.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jinkosolar Holding Company Limited (JKS): JKS stock is up 4.2% today and up 22.4% in the last month.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.8% today and up 24.5% in the last month.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 3.2% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 3.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is down 0.9% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.