Capital goods stocks declined 1.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.3% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 3.2% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.9% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 2.6% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.