Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 7.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 4.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 2.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.3% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.2% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.