Financial stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is up 3.3% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI): GBCI stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASBC): ASBC stock is up 2.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is up 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ): SUSQ stock is up 2.1% today.
- NBT Bancorp Inc (NBTB): NBTB stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.8% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 1.7% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.