Financial stocks rose 1.0% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.9% and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is up 6.0% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is up 6.5% today.
- Stancorp Financial Group (SFG): SFG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 4.1% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 3.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is up 2.4% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.5% today.
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cvb Financial Corp (CVBF): CVBF stock is up 2.5% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ): SUSQ stock is down 4.7% today.
- Torchmark Corp (TMK): TMK stock is down 3.1% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is down 2.6% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Allied World Assurance Company (AWH): AWH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.