Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 4.0% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.4% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 2.2% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 2.0% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.7% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.2% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.