Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 4.0% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.4% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 2.4% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 2.4% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 2.2% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 2.0% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.8% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.7% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is down 1.5% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.