Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 3.5% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.9% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 3.0% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 17.6% today and down 26.3% in the last month.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is down 7.3% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 5.4% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.4% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.