Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 17.8% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 6.4% today and up 22.3% in the last month.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 4.9% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is up 4.7% today and up 25.2% in the last month.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 3.9% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 3.6% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is up 3.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 6.4% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 4.0% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.2% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.1% today and down 20.8% in the last month.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.