Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq was down 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 8.2% today and down 34.0% in the last month.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 7.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 6.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 6.0% today and down 30.6% in the last month.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 5.5% today and down 22.3% in the last month.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 5.3% today and down 25.0% in the last month.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 4.8% today and down 24.5% in the last month.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 4.5% today and down 24.0% in the last month.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is down 4.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.