Financial stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 11.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 9.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 4.1% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 3.5% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 3.3% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is down 4.5% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cvb Financial Corp (CVBF): CVBF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Investors Bancorp (ISBC): ISBC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.