Financial stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Fulton Financial Corp (FULT): FULT stock is up 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is up 2.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 2.8% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 3.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sei Investments Company (SEIC): SEIC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 2.3% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.6% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 9.4% today and down 24.0% in the last month.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 7.6% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 7.3% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is down 5.1% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 4.8% today.
- Northern Trust Corp (NTRS): NTRS stock is down 5.2% today.
- Discover Financial Services (DFS): DFS stock is down 4.3% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cathay General Bancorp (CATY): CATY stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.