Healthcare stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 2.5% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH): LH stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pfizer Inc (PFE): PFE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Covidien Plc. (COV): COV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Cardinal Health (CAH): CAH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Express Scripts (ESRX): ESRX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Allergan Inc (AGN): AGN stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 3.7% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 3.2% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 3.1% today.
- Incyte Corp (INCY): INCY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Centene Corp (CNC): CNC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.