Services stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 5.0% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 4.3% today and up 7200.0% in the last month.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 2.5% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 3.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 2.6% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is down 20.4% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is down 4.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp (H): H stock is down 2.6% today.
- Highwoods Properties (HIW): HIW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.