Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 4.6% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.3% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 4.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): AHT stock is up 4.2% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is up 4.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.1% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is up 4.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 3.8% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.3% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.