Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 1.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 4.6% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.3% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 4.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT): AHT stock is up 4.2% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is up 4.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 4.1% today.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is up 4.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 3.8% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 1.8% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 1.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Choice Hotels International (CHH): CHH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.3% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.