Technology stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.7%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 6.0% today.
- Perfect World Co. (PWRD): PWRD stock is up 4.8% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 4.7% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 4.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 4.2% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is up 4.0% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 3.4% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is down 2.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Compuware Corp (CPWR): CPWR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM): AKAM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Computer Sciences Corp (CSC): CSC stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.