Technology stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sapient Corp (SAPE): SAPE stock is up 6.6% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.7% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is up 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 4.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.