Technology stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 10.9% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 9.0% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 6.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 5.2% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 5.0% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 4.6% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 23.6% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 12.4% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 9.7% today.
- Fei Company (FEIC): FEIC stock is down 3.6% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 4.0% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.2% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 3.4% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.