Technology stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 7.5% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 5.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.0% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 4.1% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.4% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 3.8% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 1.5% today and down 30.9% in the last month.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is down 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.