Financial stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 3.4% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equit (EXG): EXG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETV): ETV stock is up 1.6% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Umpqua Holdings Corp (UMPQ): UMPQ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is down 1.2% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI): TCBI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH): WSH stock is down 0.9% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.