Financial stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd (MRH): MRH stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Keycorp (KEY): KEY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sterling Bancorp (STL): STL stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): CM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tortoise MLP Fund (NTG): NTG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 0.6% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY): RY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is down 0.6% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.