Financial stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 2.4% today and up 43.9% in the last month.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is up 1.4% today.
- East West Bancorp (EWBC): EWBC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 1.7% today and down 33.7% in the last month.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (CSQ): CSQ stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.